Building Materials and Products Single Burning Item Test Apparatus/ SBI Fire Tester
Method of test for determining the reaction to fire performance of building materials and products excluding flooring,and excluding products which are indicated in the EC Decision 2000/147/EC.
EN 13823 Reaction to fire tests for building products ― Building products excluding floorings exposed to the thermal attack by a single burning item
GB/T 20284 Single burning item test for building materials and products
1. Power supply: AC 220V 50HZ;
2. Power: 8.5KW;
3. Ambient temperature: 5~35 ℃;
4. Relative humidity:20%~80%;
5. Atmospheric pressure:0~250KPa.
The test apparatus contains test room,control room,trolley,exhaust duct,data collection analysis device,gas supply control device.
1. Test room: L3000*W3000*H2400(MM),at the top of room connecting hood with sampling pipe and exhaust ducting,there is space for natural gas in-out blew the trolley.During testing,the combustion heat release of sample and combustion production can be discharged from exhaust duct.With brick building.
2. Ignition source,placed on trolley vertical rectangular box in the corner of the 31 kw propane sandbox burners(two equal sides 0f 250mm,height 80mm);
3. Exhaust pipe is provided with general measurement section for placing sensors and sampling tubes;
4. Exhaust speed: 0.50 m3 /S~0.65 m 3/ S;
5. Test room ambient temperature measurement:K-type sheathed thermocouples with diameter 2mm,ambient pressure test accuracy: ± 200Pa;
6. Flue temperature measurement:K-type sheathed thermocouples with diameter 0.5mm;