Lab Glow Wire Tester / IEC60695-2-10 Electric Glow Wire Flammability Test Equipment
1. Glow wire tester Accord with IEC60695-2-10, UL 746A, GB/T5169.10, GB4706.1
2. Glow wire tester Using electricity heating regulation material (Ni80 / Cr20) of resistance wire (Φ 4 mm Ni-Cr alloy wire) to 0°C~ 1000°C in 1 min, then with 1.0 N vertically burn it 30s,measure the fire risk by product light-off or hold burning time ,also test light-off degree, light-off temperature (GWIT), flammability and combustible index (GWFI).
3. lab glow wire tester Suitable for lighting equipment, low voltage electric appliance, electrician instruments and material flammability testing, such as electrical and electronic products.
1. Glow wire tester is in accordance with IEC60695-2-10, UL 746A, GB/T5169.10, GB4706.1
2.Thermocouple: model K Type imported insulating thermal stabilized sheathed thermocouple, heat resistance 1100°c
3.Glow wire temperature: 500°c-960°c (presentable data display),temperature fluctuation<3°c
4.Test pressure of specimen: 1.0N±0.1N
5.Max thermal depth: 7mm±0.5mm(adjustable)
6.Movement velocity of specimen: 10mm/s-25mm/s
7.Test time: 30s+0.1s(1-999.9s data display presentable)
1. Can meet different test methods and standards, GB,ISO,ASTM test methods setting freely.
2. LCD display all the test result, data and curve.
3. Wrapping connector driving system to make working more stably and more precision.
4. Microcomputer controlling, all keyboard operation.
5. Automatic judgment materials slide adhesive state and sample test results between quantitative discrete analysis.