1.00N±0.05N High Voltage Tracking Index Test Apparatus Flammability Testing Equipment
This product is used in electrical products under the influence of moisture and impurity environment, between the different polarity of the live parts or between the live parts and the grounding metal parts may cause insulation on the leakage, the resulting arc caused by electrical breakdown of the electrical or due to Discharge causes the material to erode and even ignite the fire. The test apparatus is a destructive test of the insulating material in the above case to test and evaluate the relative resistance to traceability of the insulator in the presence of electric and impurity water at a specified voltage. Applicable to electrical and electronic products, household appliances, solid electrical insulation materials and their products, such as: relay socket, switch cover, contactor body.
1) the volume of the box: ≥ 0.5 cubic meters, with glass observation door
2) Electrical load: the test voltage between 100 ~ 600V adjustable, short circuit current in 1A ± 0.1A, the voltage drop should not exceed 10%, when the test circuit, short circuit leakage current equal to or greater than 0.5A, the time to maintain 2 seconds, the relay action, cut off the current, indicating that the test failed.
3) the two poles on the sample force: the use of rectangular platinum electrode, the two poles on the sample force were 1.0N ± 0.05N
4) Droplet: drip height from 30mm ~ 40mm adjustable, the size of the drop of 44 to 50 drops / cm3, dropping time interval of 30 ± 1 second
5) Features: The test box structural parts made of stainless steel or brass, the electrode head for the platinum metal, high temperature corrosion resistance, accurate counting of the drip, the control system is stable and reliable.