Asphalt Wax Content Test Apparatus Bitumen Paraffin Content Testing Equipment
This asphalt wax content tester is designed and made as per standards T 0615-2011 Wax Content Test for Bitumen by distillation in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and SH/T0425 Standard Test Method for Wax Content Test of Bitumen. It is used to determine the wax content in the petroleum asphalts by cracking distillation.
I. Main technical features
1. This wax content test apparatus adopts method of distillation cooling to determine the wax content of sample. The instrument has two parts: Upper part contains stirring motor, temperature sensor, air flow distributor and hook for sample vessel. Lower part is the cooling filter.
2. The special designed air flow distributor and hook for sample vessel make the instrument more reasonable and convenient for use.
3. The constant temperature bath adopts glass material. It has good heat preservation. There is no mist on the observation window. Convenient to observe.
4. This bitumen pariffin content testing equipment equips a high accuracy digital temperature controller with clear temperature show and simple temperature set.
5. This asphalt pariffin test instrument is floor-type structure. It can determine 3 samples at the same time. The test efficiency is high.
Stirring rate of motor
Total power consumption
(The air flow distributor is included)