Asphalt Test Apparatus Floor Type Bitumen Marshall Stability Tester Apparatus
The instrument is designed and made as per T0709-2011“Bituminous Mixtures Marshall Stability Test” in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is used to do the Marshall stability test of bituminous mixtures and it can judge the break point of bituminous mixtures correctly, for the ration design of bituminous mixtures or construction quality test of bitumen road surface.
I. Main technical characteristics
1. It adopts high light LCD screen, light-touch panel switch, and the test data display is clear and it is easy to operate.
2. It is equipped with serial communication port and it can realize the communication of the computer.
3. It is equipped with 24 character/line micro-printer that can print out the results; it is also equipped with A4 printer according to the requirement of the customers.
4. It has three high speed A/D converters, the speed of sampling interval is 100 times/min, the sampling accuracy is high, the data is correct and reliable.
5. It adopts double electronic displacements, four digits display and the data is also correct and reliable.
6. It equipped with Φ100mm standard Marshall sample pressure head.