The ductility test machine is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 4508-2010 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bitumen and T0605-2011 Asphalt Ductility Test in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering of People’s Republic of China. The method is applied to the GB/T 4508-2010 and T0605-2011 standards. Determination of petroleum asphalt under the predetermined conditions and in certain temperature, at a certain speed stretch to fracture length, called petroleum asphalt ductility, expressed in cm.
I. Main technical features
1. The ductility tester adopts humanized design philosophy. There is no leading screw, lead rail or other components in the test trough. The sample can be easily installed in and the maximum measurement distance can reach 1.5m.
2. This ductilometer adopts innovative transmission design. The stretching is stable and synchronous. There is no tremble and the speed is uniform.
3. This ductilimeter can test three specimens simultaneously. Suitable to the test standard for asphalt ductility.
4. The specimen can return and positioning automatically after the determination.
5. Light-touch panel. Water-proof.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC220V(-5%～+10%),50Hz
2. Measuring range: 1.5m(±10mm)
3. Heating mode: Electrical heating
4. Heating power: 3000W
5. Bath liquid circulation: Magnet pump
6. Temperature range: 5℃~49℃, adjustable,
Digital display, resolution 0.01℃
7. Temperature accuracy: ±0.1℃
8. Speed: 10 mm/min or 50mm/min. Two grades.
9. Measuring accuracy: ±1mm
12. Ambient temperature: -10℃~+35℃
13. RH: ≤85%
14. Overall dimension: 2365mm×520mm×1000mm
15. Maximum power consumption: 4100W
Bitumen test module
Put in the same case
Rod type thermometer(0~50℃, minimum scale division is 0.1 ℃)