Fiberboard Flexing Tester is used to assess the flexing endurance of fiberboards used in footwear.
It is applicable to all fiberboards other than those used for insole seats and heel lifts. Fiberboard is flexed mechanically and repeatedly to (90±1)°each side of the vertical at the rate of 60 cycles per minute until failure occurs. From the number of flexing cycles to failure, a flexing index is calculated to assess the flexing quality of the fiberboards used in footwear.
1. Full touch screen control, large-screen display.
2. Chinese (English) subtitles, easy to understand, does not appear to misuse.
3. industrial PLC control, anti-jamming performance, fast data transfer.
4. Special inching function, more convenient operation.
5. Related parameters are opening up the instrument to meet the testing requirements of different standards.